Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by lucien

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR83_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lucien
Question 12

Where are the values located for the fields of "country" and "stateProvince" when the field type is derived?

Options:

A.

Set up job board options

B.

Manage recruiting settings

C.

Manage recruiting triggers

D.

Picklist Center

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 13

What permissions must be assigned to a user so the user can post a job through recruiting postings?

Options:

A.

Manage Recruiting Posting

B.

OData API job requisition Export

C.

Recruiting Posting Permission

D.

Odata Api job requisition Create

Discussion
Question 14

When building the Sm-mapping between people profile and candidate profile, to which data model does the second field-id reference

Options:

A.

Candidate Profile Model

B.

Candidate Data model

C.

Job requistion template

D.

Succession Data model

Discussion
Question 15

Which fields have a pull-down or "find value" where the values are configured directly in the job requisition field definition?

Options:

A.

bool

B.

Enum

C.

Derived

D.

Instruction

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR83_2305