Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR83_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 20

What is the purpose of the interview Guide field on the job requisition Template?

Options:

A.

To provide candidates with logistic information for an interview

B.

To allow interviewers to invite a candidate to join interview central in order

C.

To upload standard operating procedures for conducting an interview

D.

To allow the hiring manager to send a message to the interviewers

Discussion
Question 21

In order to associate a job requisition to an approval workflow what must be done? 2 ans.

Options:

A.

Multiple route maps can be associated to one job requisition template

B.

The job requisition must be associated to the appropriate route map in form template settings

C.

A route map must be created and configured in admin center

D.

A business rule to trigger the approval workflow must be created in admin center > configure business rules.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 22

Who can edit an existing recruiting group?

Options:

A.

All members of the recruiting group

B.

The original creator of the recruiting group

C.

All users with appropriate administrative permissions

D.

All members of the recruiting group

Discussion
Question 23

Which object type is recommended to be configured with the multi-selection attribute?

Options:

A.

Division Generic Object

B.

Department generic object

C.

NO objects can use the multi-select attribute

D.

Location foundation object

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR83_2305