Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by ava-grace

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR83_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ava-grace
Question 16

Which of the following fields would you map between the candidate profile and the people profile. 2 ans:

Options:

A.

Professional membership

B.

Available start date

C.

Expected salary

D.

Language skills

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 17

If a recruiter forwards a candidate's application(using the forward application action) which of the following information can be accessed from the candidate initial application? Note; there are 3 correct ans

Options:

A.

Previous application score

B.

Previous interview results

C.

Previous application template name

D.

Previous background check results

E.

Answers to pre-screening questions

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the ff location object data will populate into the job posting details when using the map to location foundation object field completion rule for location in recruiting posting? 3 ans

Options:

A.

Country/region

B.

State/province

C.

Language

D.

E.

Postcode

Discussion
Question 19