Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SIG_2201 Exam Questions and Answers by mae

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_SIG_2201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio
Exam Code: C_SIG_2201 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mae
Question 12

What are the benefits of using a data model in the ETL Data Pipeline configuration?Note: There are 2 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Defines how ETL extracts and transforms data

B.

Defines where to load the data

C.

Defines which process KPI's are related to which data table

D.

Defines which process models are connected to the data

Discussion
Question 13

Which fields can be used in forms within SAP Signavio Process Governance?Note: There are 3correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Document template

B.

Yes / No checkbox

C.

JavaScript

D.

File

E.

Text

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following aggregation functions are available in the Value Widget?Note: There are 3 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

AVG

B.

COUNT

C.

ADD

D.

SUM

E.

SUBTRACT

Discussion
Question 15

How can a metric be created in SAP Signavio Process Intelligence?Note: There are 3 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Import a metric from SAP Signavio Process Manager.

B.

Create a JSON file.

C.

Create a custom metric.

D.

Add a metric from the library.

E.

Import a metric based on a JSON file.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 3 / 5

C_SIG_2201
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SIG_2201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SIG_2201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99