Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SIG_2201 Exam Questions and Answers by benji

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_SIG_2201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio
Exam Code: C_SIG_2201 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: benji
Question 8

What are the typical roles required in Process Mining projects?Note: There are 3 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Data & IT Expert

B.

Process Owner

C.

Chief Operating Officer

D.

Process Modeler

E.

Process Analyst

Discussion
Question 9

What is the benefit of using Attribute Visualization Layers?Note: There are 2 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Display attributes categories above a task.

B.

Display attributes in different colors based on their values.

C.

Display attributes of the linked dictionary term.

D.

Display attributes directly on the diagram canvas.

Discussion
Question 10

What is the first step in starting an analysis in SAP Signavio Process Intelligence?

Options:

A.

Upload the attribute log

B.

Create a new process

C.

Create a new investigation

D.

Upload the event log

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 11

What is the Process Conformance Widget used for?

Options:

A.

Visualizing the way tasks are performed and backtracking the process flow

B.

Visualizing the performance indicators

C.

Visualizing the traffic through your process

D.

Visualizing different variants against a BPMN model of a process

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_SIG_2201