Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by zakariyya

Page: 4 / 8

SAP C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Treasury with SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2020)
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: zakariyya
Question 16

What is a position that is needed when you use the automated designation process for hedge accounting?

Options:

A.

Exposure subitem

B.

Cash flow management

C.

Certificate logged

D.

local computer.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 17

Which features are available when you define payment approvals in Bank Account Management? (3 Correct Answer)

Options:

A.

Payment approval limits are specified in local currency

B.

Signatory can be assigned to different signatory groups

C.

A validity period can be assigned to each signatory

D.

Payment approval limits can be defined for each signatory

E.

Payment approvalpatterns can be assigned by bank account country

Discussion
Question 18

Which item is maintained in the standinginstructions of a business partners counterparty role? 1

Options:

A.

Credit standing

B.

Derived flows

C.

Bank details

D.

Trading partner

Discussion
Question 19

Which of themanagement cockpit enables you to gain an overview of the foreign exchange risk that your company is exposed to, as well as the hedging instruments?

Options:

A.

Hedge Management Cockpit

B.

Request management

C.

SAP Ariba Commerce

D.

Open opportunity

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

C_S4FTR_2020