Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by dario

Page: 2 / 8

SAP C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Treasury with SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2020)
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: dario
Question 8

Where you can specifywhether auto matching needs to be performed for a given risk type?

Options:

A.

Query views

B.

Segment

C.

Catalog

D.

In the Customizing settings for the exposure lifecyclec

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 9

Which of the management cockpit gives you an overview of your current net open exposures, so you can take your hedging decisions?

Options:

A.

Hedge Management

B.

Integration with other

C.

Areasis enabled.

D.

External system

Discussion
Question 10

You implement Credit Risk Analyzer. What do you use to configure the determination of the attributable amount? 2

Options:

A.

Default risk rule

B.

Determination procedure

C.

Limit product group

D.

Limit type

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the manager provides the instruments for processing the relatedfinancial transactions, from deal capture through to transferring the relevant data to Financial Accounting?

Options:

A.

Transaction Manager

B.

Biding rules

C.

Currency rules

D.

Market feedback

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

C_S4FTR_2020