Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by iman

Page: 6 / 8

SAP C_S4FTR_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Treasury with SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2020)
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: iman
Question 24

Which activities can you configure to initiate the deal release workflow for a money market transaction?

Options:

A.

Change

B.

Premature settlement

C.

Reversal

D.

Add or create

E.

Delete

Discussion
Question 25

In which activity, you can compare the actual postings to management accounting (CO) with the expected postings.?

Options:

A.

The totals report for cost centers

B.

Compare Actual and Expected CO Postings in Central Finance

C.

The compact document journal

D.

The compact document journals

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 26

Which of the calculation type controls the creation of the hypothetical derivative, the decomposition of the market rate components, and the creation of the market value components?

Options:

A.

Hedge accounting calculation

B.

Push down

C.

Capital Expenditure

D.

System attempts

Discussion
Question 27

Manager can be evaluated and monitored using the functions in Risk Management?

Options:

A.

Column store

B.

Risk MGMT

C.

Surveys

D.

Financial Transactions

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

C_S4FTR_2020