Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_IBP_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_IBP_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 8

Model configuration allows the attributes of a master data type to be assigned as key figures Which feature is relevant for this type of object?

Options:

A.

This type of key figure is not usually stored and it cannot be s itable

B.

This type of key figure has better performance than a time-independent key figure

C.

This object usually provides a single value for a unique planning combination

D.

This object contains user-defined criteria that monitor the running of business plan

Discussion
Question 9

You are adding a value-based filter to a planning view. Which of the following conditions apply? Note: Thereare 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

These filters can be used together with attributes totals in the same planning view

B.

The alerts dashboard is not available if a value-based filter is set for the open planning view

C.

You can add (or delete) planning objects to a planning view after these filters are applied

D.

You can only apply one value-based filter per planning view.

Discussion
Question 10

For which of the following application jobs can you enter planning filters as parameters? Note There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Purge Master Data

B.

Purge Key Figure Data

C.

Purge Non-Conforming

Create Time Periods for Time Profiles

Discussion
Question 11

You are configuring disaggregation for the KF 1 key figure in the Planning Areas Model Configuration app. Which methods can you use? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Disaggregation according to user-defined expression

B.

Disaggregation according to an equal split

C.

Disaggregation in batch triggered by an application job

D.

Disaggregation according to a helper key figure

E.

Proportional disaggregation by using KF2 in the expression

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 2 / 5

C_IBP_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IBP_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_IBP_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99