Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by carla

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_IBP_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_IBP_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: carla
Question 16

You want to display and edit data in different Units of Measure (UOM). Which of the following must you consider before you use the UOM? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Analytics allow the user to select the target unit of measure

B.

Units of measure are usually not time-independent.

C.

Units of measure is an attributes of master data type, such as product

D.

Units of measure are usually not time-dependent

E.

Conversion to the target unit of measure is handled by the SAP IBP Excel add-in.

Discussion
Question 17

What are some of the features of the network charts in SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

To display the network chart, you need the Ship-From Location master data type in the planning area

B.

You can create a network chart from the dedicated app, or use the Analytic Advanced app

C.

You can create a network chart from the dedicated app, or use the Manage Analytic Stories app

D.

The network charts visualize relationships between warehouse, plants, customer, and supplier, for finished goods

Discussion
Question 18

You are implementing a demand process in SAP IBP for sales and operations, and consider using the standard forecast key figures available in the sample planning area SAPIBP1. What are the first and

last key figures in the logical progression of demand in the S&OP process?

Options:

A.

Local Demand Plan first and Combined Final Demand last

B.

Statistical Forecast Qty first and Consensus Demand Plan Qty last

C.

Local Demand Plan first and Consensus Demand Plan Qty last

D.

Statistical Forecast Qty first and Global Demand Plan Qty for SOP last

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 19

Which functional capabilities are included in SAP IBP for response and supply? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Gating Factor

B.

Analyse supply Usage

C.

Detailed Production Scheduling

D.

Calculating buffer proposals

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_IBP_2311