Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-rose

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_IBP_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_IBP_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lily-rose
Question 20

The Planner Workspaces is an important User Interface of SAP IBP for Supply Chain. What are the value drivers to use this as a planner? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Issues can be identified and solved with special functions

B.

It combines various components into one user interface

C.

It can trigger SAP S/4HANA transactions in real time.

D.

It combine the data from multiple planning area into one user interface

E.

Application job can be started from this user interface

Discussion
Question 21

Which Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) parts planning processes are included in SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Inventory Optimization

B.

Demand Driven Replenishment

C.

Demand Planning

D.

Supply Planning

E.

SAP Intelligent Asset Management

Discussion
Question 22

What are some of the key capabilities of SAP Integrated Business Planning for demand? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Automated, exception- based processing

B.

Statistical analysis using the predictive analytics tools

C.

Determination of coefficient of variation (CV)

D.

Classifying demand into zones

E.

Embedded, on-the-fly demand analytics

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following data can be tracked using a change-history-enabled key figure? Note: There are 3correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Scenario ID

B.

Modified code

C.

Attributes

D.

Key figure type

E.

Reason code

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 5 / 5

C_IBP_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IBP_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_IBP_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99