Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by esa

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_IBP_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_IBP_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: esa
Question 12

What function would you use to configure a year-to-date calculation?

Options:

A.

Rolling Aggregation

B.

Last Period Aggregation

C.

Cumulative Aggregation

D.

Dynamic Rolling Aggregation

Discussion
Question 13

Which type of master data represents the Master Data Type Component?

Options:

A.

Virtual mater data type

B.

Compound Master Data Type

C.

Reference Master data type

D.

External Master Data Type

Discussion
Question 14

You need to integrate data from SAP S/4HANA and legacy ERP to SAP IBP. What are the integration toolsthat you can use with such a setup for data transfer? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud Integration for data services

B.

SAP Smart data Integration

C.

Core Interface

D.

Real-time Integration

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 15

What are the relevant use cases for helper key figures? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this questions.

Options:

A.

Used to break down a large calculation into manageable subcalcuations

B.

Used by end-users in planning views to help visualize cross-period calculations

C.

Used at any level of calculation level except the Request Level

D.

Used when you have more than three inputs at the different planning level in one calculation

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_IBP_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IBP_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_IBP_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99