Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_67 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 3 / 8

SAP C_THR12_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Exam Code: C_THR12_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 12

A customer wants to ensure that any previously processed data changes on certain infotypes are taken into account in the next payroll processing run.

Which settings should be made on V_T582A (Infotype Attributes)?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Set the Entry Before Earliest Retroactive Accounting Date indicator to allow for processing changes from previous periods.

B.

Set the List Time Periods indicator to record changes in previous periods.

C.

Set the Retroactive Accounting Relevance indicator to allow for processing changes from previous periods.

D.

Set the Time Constraint indicator to allow for processing changes from previous periods.

Discussion
Question 13

You must generate payroll periods for weekly, biweekly and monthly paid employees. Which entries do you include on the generation screen?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Employee subgroup

B.

Payday rule

C.

Payroll area

D.

Period parameters

Discussion
Question 14

A customer needs to assign different public holiday calendars in their work schedule configuration. Where is the public holiday calendar assigned?

Options:

A.

Employee subgroup

B.

Public holiday class

C.

Organizational unit

D.

Personnel subarea

Discussion
Question 15

You want to repeat the process of finding additional objects along the subordinate organizational structure. What would you add to the following evaluation path?

O B003 S

S B003 A

Options:

A.

O B012 S

B.

A A002 O

C.

O B002 O

D.

O B002 A

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 3 / 8

C_THR12_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99