Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_67 Exam Questions and Answers by rayaan

Page: 6 / 8

SAP C_THR12_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Exam Code: C_THR12_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: rayaan
Question 24

Where do you define the order in which the data records are presented during the execution of a personnel action?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Info group

B.

Screen modification

C.

Action menu

D.

Action reasons

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following are standard prerequisites for an employee to use the Manager's Desktop?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

The employee holds the "chief position" of an organizational unit.

B.

The employee is designated as a manager using the organizational key on IT0001 (Organizational Assignment).

C.

The organizational structure has been developed for the company.

D.

The organization grants access through the SAP NetWeaver Portal.

E.

The employee has an active user ID assigned on IT0105 (Communication).

Discussion
Question 26

A personnel calculation rule can contain only one calculation formula.

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 27

What is the most efficient way to assign cost centers to employees in order to reduce ongoing maintenance?

Options:

A.

Assign cost center to employees directly on IT0027 (Cost Distribution).

B.

Assign cost center to employees directly on IT0001 (Organizational Assignment).

C.

Assign cost centers to the positions within an organizational plan.

D.

Assign cost centers to the organizational units within an organizational plan.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 6 / 8

C_THR12_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99