Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_67 Exam Questions and Answers by angus

Page: 2 / 8

SAP C_THR12_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Exam Code: C_THR12_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: angus
Question 8

A customer pays a vacation bonus for each day of leave, depending on the employee's organizational assignment. What are relevant configuration steps to accomplish this?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Include a constant, daily vacation bonus in the payroll run and assign relevant wage types in IT0416 (Quota Compensation)

B.

Copy and adjust personnel calculation rule XMOD (employee grouping for payroll accounting) and include a constant, daily vacation bonus in the payroll run

C.

Maintain counting class information for the absence and assign relevant wage types in IT0014 (Recurring Payments/Deductions)

D.

Maintain counting class information for the absence and adjust a copy of personnel calculation rule X017 (relevancy test for valuation of averages)

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 9

You want to repeat the process of finding additional objects along the subordinate organizational structure. What would you add to the following evaluation path?

O B003 S

S B003 A

Response:

Options:

A.

B012 S

B.

A A002 O

C.

B002 O

D.

B002 A

Discussion
Question 10

Which characteristics can be assigned to a wage type in table V_T511 (Wage Type Characteristics)? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Indirect valuation module

B.

Operation indicator (deduction wage type)

C.

Rewritable

D.

Processing class

E.

Employee subgroup grouping for personnel calculation rule

Discussion
Question 11

Which views are available in the Time Manager's Workplace?

Response:

Options:

A.

Multi-Day, Multi-Person, and One Day View

B.

Expert Mode, Team View, and Detail Maintenance

C.

Team View, One Day View, and Detail Maintenance

D.

Detail Maintenance, Expert Mode, and Multi-Person

Discussion