Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by avyaan

Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: avyaan
Question 8

An administrator at Cloud kicks recently built a screen flow in a sandbox that creates a case and follow-up task. When the flow runs in the sandbox, it works just as expected. When tested in production, the flow errors when creating the records.

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Change the user experiencing the issue to the System Administrator profile.

B.

Open the flow In Debug mode and Run the Flow as another user.

C.

Change the Default Case Creator to the user's manager.

D.

Discussion
Question 9

At Ursa Major Solar, there is a custom object called Galaxy. The sales director wants users to only see certain field market.

What Lightning will satisfy this requirement?

Options:

A.

Record Detail Component

B.

Fields component

C.

Highlights Panel Component

D.

Path Component

Discussion
Question 10

The administrator at Cloud Kicks recently replaced several case workflow rules with a single before save flow. Since this change, some cases are routing In unexpected ways.

What could be the cause or the charges to routing?

Options:

A.

The old workflow rules are still active and impacting routing.

B.

The flow precedes assignment rules; workflow rules are after assignment rules.

C.

Assignment rules no longer reference the correct fields.

D.

Multiple automation tools have been used and the automation is executed in a different order.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 11

AW Computing sells a variety of software programs for Its customers to choose from. Management wants to ensure that the customer automatically receives phone support when they purchase photo editing. software.

how should an administrator meet these retirements?

Options:

A.

Add an entitlement template to the product for phone support.

B.

Include a milestone to the product with a term of 365 days for phone support.

C.

Configure a flow to create a milestone co the asset upon purchase.

D.

Create a flow to attach an entitlement to the asset upon purchase.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99