Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 12

Which two ways can an administrator review the page performance for a Lightning record page?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Lightning Usage App

B.

Analyze Button

C.

Activation Button

D.

Pages Menu

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator recently Implemented multi-factor authentication (MFA) with a standard security level selectee. They are receiving cases that users are unable to log in.

What should me administrator do to troubleshoot?

Options:

A.

Check the session security level required at login on the user profile.

B.

Change MF-A to High Assurance.

C.

Reset the user passwords and ask them to try again.

D.

Temporarily disable MFA.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 14

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) has a private sharing model for records containing a customer's credit Information. These records should be visible to a sales rep's manager but hidden from their colleagues.

How should an administrator adjust NTO's sharing model to ensure the correct amount of confidentiality?

Options:

A.

Use validation rules targeting the logged-in user.

B.

Add View All access for the object via the managers profile.

C.

Create sharing rules for each manager based on the record owner.

D.

Grant access using hierarchies via the sharing settings.

Discussion
Question 15

An administrator at Cloud Kicks has been asked to reduce the file size of full data exports in order to have quicker exports.

Which three recommendations should the administrator make?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Reduce the amount of objects per export.

B.

Request a backup file every 5 days.

C.

Deselect 'Include images, documents, and attachments' in the export.

D.

Unselect the recycle bin in the object export option.

E.

Keep deleted record counts to a minimum.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99