Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by rohan

Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: rohan
Question 16

Cloud Kicks needs to track government-issued identification numbers for its customers. The security team requires that the identification number cannot changed by users and must be masked when displayed, except the last two digits.

Which two recommended configurators should administrator create? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use a field with Classic Encryption.

B.

Enable Shield Platform Encryption.

C.

Configure a Field Encryption Policy

D.

SetRead-Only Field-Level Security in the user Profile

Discussion
Question 17

Dream house Realty has created a custom object to track its Open Houses with a master-detail relationship up to a custom object for Properties. Agents need to quickly calculate the number of Open House records in a status or Pending so they can see the value from the Property record.

What feature should the administrator implement?

Options:

A.

Lightning Component

B.

Formula Fields

C.

Roll-Up Summary

D.

visualforce Page

Discussion
Question 18

DreamHouse Realty manages Its accounts and contacts In Salesforce using a B2C account model. The business has requested that third-party loan advisors be tracked in Salesforce along with the customers they work with.

Hour should the administrator track third-party financial advisors and the customers they work with?

Options:

A.

Create a Hierarchical lookup on Account to track loan advisors' customers.

B.

Set up Contacts to Multiple Accounts for loan advisors.

C.

Use a B2B Account Model to track loan advisors' customers.

D.

Use a Hierarchical lookup on Contact to track loan advisors' customers,

Discussion
Question 19

The administrator at Universal Containers does a soft launch of the Salesforce Authenticator app and allows users to optionally use it to log In. The administrator would now like to look at how many users have successfully used it since It was rolled out.

What are two ways the administrator can get this Information?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create a new view In Identity Verification History, specifying Method.

B.

Open the Login Access Policies In Setup which shows how many users are using MFA.

C.

Run a session setting report, specifying login methods by user.

D.

Export Login History and filter based off of Authentication Method Reference,

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 4 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99