Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by zack

Page: 8 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: zack
Question 32

The AW Computing administrator team does significant amounts of work around process automation and ensuring data integrity. When an administrator created a new validation rule in production, the development team complained that their deployment to production failed.

What should be implemented to prevent this conflict from happening?

Options:

A.

Review the setup audit trail prior to changes.

B.

Refresh the full copy sandbox daily.

C.

Test changes in a shared sandbox.

D.

Build automation and validation rules using screen flows.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 33

Cloud Kicks (CK) does business directly with individual consumers (B2C) and large businesses (B2B). Some of CK's B2C customers are employed at its larger customer accounts and should be tracked under both.

Which two options will CK need to use to manage its customers' accounts?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Contacts to Multiple Accounts

B.

Leads

C.

Person Accounts

D.

Campaign Members

Discussion
Question 34

An administrator has created a flow that sends platform events whenever an opportunity is updated. An Apex developer has been tasked to write code that listens for these events. When reviewing the debug logs for a user, the developer can see that the flow ran, but the debug Information is missing.

What should the administrator recommend to assist with debugging?

Options:

A.

Select the Debug Enabled checkbox on platform events,

B.

Platform events are unavailable for debugging.

C.

Set a debug log on the Automated Process entity.

D.

Search the AppExchange to And a tool that assists with debugging.

Discussion
Question 35

Sales managers at Ursa Major Solar have asked for some additional automation around opportunity reminders. If the opportunity is in the Proposal stage a week before the close date, they want an email sent to the opportunity owner and manager. If the Budget Approved custom field is checked, the managers want to be notified immediately.

How should these requirements be met without using code?

Options:

A.

Create a schedule-triggered flow. Configure the trigger to flow weekly.

B.

Create a record-triggered flow with scheduled paths. Configure the trigger to flow after the record is saved.

C.

Create a record-triggered flow with scheduled paths. Configure the trigger to flow before the record is saved.

D.

Create a schedule-triggered flow for the Opportunity object. Configure the trigger to flow daily.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99