Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by rami

Page: 7 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: rami
Question 28

Ursa Major Solar (UMS) receives hundred of cases every week from both consumers and retail partners. UMS wants to ensure it's meeting all service-level agreements to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.

What should the administrator do to help meet this goal?

Options:

A.

Set up and configure Entitlement Process to design timelines and track issue resolution.

B.

Configure the Milestones object on Service Contracts to sequential milestones for common case issues.

C.

Design a Net Promoter Score survey using Surveys that is automatically sent when a case is closed.

D.

Expose the Service Contracts object in the Service Console for an agent to view when working a case.

Discussion
Question 29

The administrator at AW Computing implements multi-factor authentication using the Salesforce Authenticator app downloaded on company-provided iPhones. A sales rep breaks their phone and needs to update an opportunity record.

How should the administrator grant access for the sales rep?

Options:

A.

Instruct the sales rep to log in from the company's VPN.

B.

Delegate multi-factor identification to the sales rep.

C.

Add the sales rep's IP address to the trusted IP ranges.

D.

Generate a temporary identity verification code for the rep.

Discussion
Question 30

An administrator needs to Import a large amount of historical data (more than 100,000 records) from another system.

how should the administrator import the data?

Options:

A.

SOAP based API with Developer console

B.

Data Loader with Bulk API Enabled

C.

An AppExchange package

D.

Import Wizard with Add Only

Discussion
Question 31

The finance director at Cloud Kicks asks the administrator for an exception report that shows all B2C accounts that are missing the credit card number. The credit card number is a classic encrypted field.

What action should the administrator take to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Add 'View Encrypted Fields' to a permission set assigned to Finance and system administrators and a summary report filtered by credit card number.

B.

Unmask the encrypted credit card number field to make it available and add a custom filter to a report where credit card number is blank.

C.

Build a custom checkbox called Has Credit Card' that Finance checks when a credit card is recorded and a tabular report filtered on the checkbox equal to false.

D.

Create a summary report that includes a cross-filter to the Account object with a sub-filter for credit card number equal to null.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 7 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99