Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by storm

Page: 6 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: storm
Question 24

Universal Containers' support team wants to use Salesforce Knowledge to allow customers and the support team to have access to the product documentation. There are many different types of documentation with usage across the globe.

What feature should the administrator configure?

Options:

A.

Enable the Case Feed.

B.

Create article types.

C.

Define data categories and visibility.

D.

Setup record types and page layouts.

Discussion
Question 25

The administrator at Universal Containers does a soft launch of the Salesforce Authenticator app

and allows users to optionally use it to log in. The administrator would now like to look at how

many users have successfully used it since it was rolled out.

What are two ways the administrator can get this information?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Run a session setting report, specifying login methods by user.

B.

Open the Login Access Policies in Setup which shows how many users are using MFA.

C.

Create a new view in Identity Verification History, specifying Method.

D.

The order of flow execution is unpredictabl

Discussion
Question 26

DreamHouse Realty has a rental team and a real estate team. The two teams have different safes processes and capture different client information on their opportunities.

How should an administrator extend the Opportunity object to meet the teams' different needs?

Options:

A.

Leverage Opportunities for the Real Estate Team and create a new custom object for the Rental Team Opportunities.

B.

Use separate record types, page layouts, and sales processes for the Rental and Real Estate Teams.

C.

Create Opportunity Teams for the Rental and Real Estate Teams and make appropriate fields visible to only the necessary team.

D.

Add a section for Rental and a section for Real Estate on the Opportunity Master Record Type to keep the information separate.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 27

The sales manager at Cloud Kicks wants a way to report on information from a form their clients fill out during the sales cycle. Once a form has been submitted, the client is unable to access it. This form may need to be filled out more than once during the sales cycle. There are more than 30 fields on this form, and the sales team needs to be able to see what changed from one submission to the next.

Which two options should an administrator use to solve this scenario?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Add forms as attachments.

B.

Make custom fields.

C.

Create a custom object.

D.

Turn on Field Tracking.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8