Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-211 Exam Questions and Answers by koda

Page: 5 / 8

Salesforce CRT-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: koda
Question 20

Cloud Kicks (CK) is working on adding a Knowledge base to its online customer community. The administrator suggests using Salesforce Knowledge to meet this requirement.

What are three reasons CK should utilize Data Categories when creating articles in Knowledge?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Up to five Data Category groups can be created for segmentation.

B.

Data Categories help organize the Knowledge base content displayed.

C.

Every article is required to have a Data Category for sorting.

D.

Data Categories provide a way to secure access to the Knowledge base content.

E.

A Knowledge article can be tagged to more than one Data Category.

Discussion
Question 21

A user at Cloud Kicks has informed the administrator that they are unable to log in to Salesforce via multi-factor authentication.

Which two area should the administrator review to understand potential root causes?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Identity Verification History

B.

Login History

C.

Debug Logs

D.

Setup Audit Trail

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 22

Cloud Kicks is looking for a way to back up its data dally.

What should the administrator recommend?

Options:

A.

Set up Salesforce's Data Export Service and store the data In the target destination.

B.

Extract the data with the Import Wizard and push it to the target destination.

C.

Schedule a report and have the data emailed to the admin to put In the target destination.

D.

Use an ETL tool that can be scheduled to extract the data ard push it to the target destination.

Discussion
Question 23

An administrator created and activated several record-triggered flows that are configured to run before the record is saved on the same object.

What should the administrator consider about the order of execution for flows?

Options:

A.

The flow type will determine the order of execution.

B.

The last created date of the flow will determine the order.

C.

The order of flow execution is unpredictable.

D.

The flows will execute in alphabetical order based on their names.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

CRT-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99