Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by hassan

Page: 6 / 12

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketers
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: hassan
Question 24

A Marketing Cloud admin is configuring a journey using Path Optimizer. they want to hold back 60% of the contacts until a winner has been selected.

Which two settings should be selected before the admin can configure the Holdback percentage?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Data Extension entry source

B.

Journey re-entry settings

C.

Run Once schedule type

D.

Winner evaluation

Discussion
Question 25

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) has a requirement to create a distinction between marketing and transactional emails in terms of From Name and IP Address for reputation purposes.

Which two actions should NTO take in order to create Send Classifications?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Define a Sender Profile.

B.

Define a Subscriber -specific From Name.

C.

Define custom Reply Mail Management.

D.

Define a Delivery Profile.

Discussion
Question 26

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to expand their use of Marketing Cloud to business users who spend their day in Sales Cloud, without granting access to Marketing Cloud directly.

What feature should be used?

Options:

A.

Distributed Sending

B.

Distributed Marketing

C.

Marketing Cloud Connect

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 27

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to leverage the REST API for an external application they plan to build.

Where should their Marketing Cloud admin set up permissions to allow REST authentication?

Options:

A.

Installed Packages

B.

Data Management

C.

Security Settings

D.

Salesforce Integration

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator