Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by gaia

Page: 8 / 12

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketers
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: gaia
Question 32

While setting up marketing Cloud Connect, a marketing cloud admin navigates to

the Marketing Cloud tab in Sales Cloud to complete the integration. The admin then

receives the following error message:

Insufficient User Permissions. You have not been designated as an integrated

Marketing Cloud User. Contact your system administrator.

The admin notices the Marketing cloud for AppExchange Admin option is selected

when looking for the user settings.

What action should correct the issue?

Options:

A.

Apply the appropriate user mappings in the CRM configuration.

B.

Apply the Administrator and Marketing Cloud Administrator permission sets to user.

C.

Reset all user passwords to force new tokens

D.

Apply the marketing Cloud for AppExchange User option as well

Discussion
Question 33

A Marketing Cloud admin at a bank is asked to avoid storing sensitive data in the

cloud. This data will only be sent to Marketing cloud to execute a send.

Which feature would the admin use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Tokenized Sending

B.

List Sending

C.

Field Level Encryption.

D.

Distributed Marketing Sends.

Discussion
Question 34

Northern Trail Outfitters has a mobile app.

Which two products would allow them to send push notifications to customers with their mobile app?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Journey Builder

B.

Contact Builder

C.

Mobile Connect

D.

Mobile Push

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 35

A Marketing Cloud admin notices Individual Email Results are NOT being pushed back into Sales Cloud for a particular end. The admin of Marketing Cloud Connect is functioning properly.

What should the admin confirm about the data extension?

Options:

A.

The wind relationship links Subscriber Key to Subscribers on Email Address

B.

The data extension is located in the Synchronized Data Extensions folder.

C.

The data extension is located in the Salesforce Data Extensions folder.

D.

The triggered Send Data Extension data extension template was used.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99