Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by philippa

Page: 5 / 12

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketers
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: philippa
Question 20

A Consultant has a data extension that contains all current product information. The customer wants to refresh data each morning by importing a CSV containing today's product catalog. The product catalog is never the same; products can be added and removed. Which import type should be used?

Options:

A.

Overwrite

B.

Add Only

C.

Add/Update

D.

Update Only

Discussion
Question 21

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to use Synchronized Data Sources to sync Contact data from Salesforce CRM. However, they only want to sync records they would be able to send to reducing the amount of data being brought over.

Which two filtering options could be used when configuring the Contact synced object?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Select all records which have opened an email in the past six months

B.

Select all records with an email address

C.

Select all records which are active in All Subscribers

D.

Select all records where Has OptedOutofEmail is FALSE

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 22

Einstein Recommendations uses data extensions to store user-facing information

How is this data passed to Marketing Cloud?

Options:

A.

Google Analytics 360

B.

Collect Tracking code

C.

Conversion Tracking

D.

Web & Mobile Analytics

Discussion
Question 23

NTO wants to format links for consumption by Google Analytics 360. NTO wants to make sure they do not have any data which could be considered Personally Identifiable information (PII) within their links.

Which three values could be used as personalization strings in query string parameters?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Product Code

B.

Application ID

C.

Subscriber ID

D.

Email Address

E.

Name