Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by monroe

Page: 4 / 12

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketers
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: monroe
Question 16

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) Is building a journey which randomly sends five different versions of an initial welcome email to new subscribers; however, subscribers receive the same follow-up email two weeks later. To improve maintainability of their email content, NTO wants to use five completely different emails, rather than having one email with dynamic content.

Which activity would allow them to build the journey with the fewest activities possible?

Options:

A.

Join

B.

Einstein STO

C.

Engagement Split

D.

Wait Until Date

Discussion
Question 17

A Marketing Cloud admin has been asked to Include Sales Cloud data in their queries.

Which feature would allow this functionality?

Options:

A.

Journey Builder

B.

Synchronized Data Sources

C.

CloudPages

D.

Query Studio

Discussion
Question 18

Northern Trail Outfitters placed an encrypted file on their Marketing Cloud SFTP for import into a data extension. They are using a file transfer Activity to decrypt the file.

What would the decrypted data be after the File Transfer Activity completes?

Options:

A.

Selected SFTP folder

B.

Original SFTP folder

C.

Target Data Extension

D.

Safehouse

Discussion
Question 19

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to bring subscriber data from its data warehouse into Marketing Cloud.

Which 2 fields would need minimal consideration, for size/scalability related reasons, when creating a data extension to house the data?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Text

B.

Decimal

C.

Number

D.

Boolean

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 4 / 12

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99