Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by elise

Page: 6 / 7

Salesforce B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: B2C-Commerce-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: elise
Question 24

A digital instance has one site, with one master product catalog separate from the site catalog. Some, but NOT all, products in the master catalog are assigned to categories of the site catalog.

Using Business Manager, how can a Digital Developer create a catalog export file that contains only the products assigned to the site catalog?

Options:

A.

Use the Catalog Export module to export the site catalog.

B.

Use the Catalog Export module to export the master catalog, with a category-assignment search to export specific products.

C.

Use the Site Import & Export module to export both the site catalog and the master catalog in a single archive.

D.

Use the Site Import & Export module to export the master catalog, filtered by site catalog categories to export specific products.

Discussion
Question 25

A developer wants to embed a link to a content page from within the body of another content asset. the target content asset ID is: about-us

Which option represents the correct format to use?

Options:

A.

$url(''page-Show,''cid'', about-us')$

B.

$url('Content_Show', 'about-us')$

C.

$url('Content-Page', cid 'about-us;)$

Discussion
Question 26

A Digital Developer has a site export file on their computer that needs to be imported into their sandbox.

How should the developer update their sandbox with the data in this file?

Options:

A.

Connect and import the file using the remote option within the Site Import & Export Business Manager module.

B.

Upload and import the file using the local option within the Site Import & Export Business Manager module.

C.

Upload the file to the Impex WebDAV directory and import using the Site Import tool within UX Studio.

D.

Upload the file to the Static WebDAV directory and import using the Import & Export Business Manager module.

Discussion
Question 27

A developer cannot create a custom object in Business Manager because the attributes do not show. The developer can view the object but not the attributes.

Which action should the developer take to resolve the problem?

Options:

A.

Change the data type of the attributes.

B.

Create an attribute Group with the desired attributes in it.

C.

Set the attributes to site-specific replicable.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 6 / 7

B2C-Commerce-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

B2C-Commerce-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

B2C-Commerce-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99