Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by lucca

Page: 2 / 7

Salesforce B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: B2C-Commerce-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: lucca
Question 8

Given the requirements:

• To show the washing instructions for a clothing product on a dedicated section the detail page

• Washing instructions come from the product information manager(PIM)

• To have this attribute available to localize in the Storefront.

Which action meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set the product system object type as localizable

B.

Add a resource file for every locale for which the attribute needs to be translated.

C.

Set the custom attribute as localizable

D.

Add a custom attribute for each locale

Discussion
Question 9

A developer is asked to periodically create a CSB file in a WebDAV folder to hold the orders information of the last 30 days.

What are the appropriate actions to implement such a requirement?

Options:

A.

Develop and configure a steptype and corresponding CommonJ5 job step script.

B.

Implement and configure a recurring task using the cron command in Business Manager.

C.

Configure a new custom OCAPI endpoint and use the Customers resource type.

Discussion
Question 10

A Digital Developer is inspecting the weekly service status report for a critical internally-hosted web service used in the application and notices that there are too many instances of unavailability.

Which two solutions are possible options to reduce the unavailability of the service? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Modify the code that makes the request to the external service to be wrapped in a try / catch block.

B.

Change the code that makes the request to set the throwOnError attribute, of the service, to be true.

C.

Increase the web service time out.

D.

Update the external service to have a faster response time.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

A merchant uploads an image using the Content Image Upload module of Business Manager.

Which three modules can the merchant or developer use to display the image on the Storefront?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

ISML templates

B.

Content assets

C.

Storefront catalogs

D.

Content slots

E.

Payment types