Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by rian

Page: 5 / 7

Salesforce B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: B2C-Commerce-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: rian
Question 20

There is a business requirement to allow a third-party warehouse management system to update the MySampte.com storefront product inventory in real time. The architect decided that this is most easily accomplished by using the Open Commerce API (OCAPI). The developer needs to test the OCAPI settings m their sandbox. Assume the client ID for testing is "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. What B the correct GCAPI setting for this?

A)

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 21

A Digital Developer selects “Show Orderable Products Only” in the Search > Search Preferences Business Manager module.

Which business goal does this accomplish?

Options:

A.

Exclude products from search results if Available to Sell (ATS) = 0.

B.

Exclude back-ordered products from showing on the website.

C.

Block displaying the product detail page if Available to Sell (ATS) = 0.

D.

Exclude pre-order products from search results.

Discussion
Question 22

A developer needs to display a products list of their "Women Dresses" category in a new web application, independent of their main B2C Commerce site. This custom listing page needs to be styled differently from the existing one, as per marketing requirements.

Which B2C Commerce tool should the developer use to collect the necessary information?

Options:

A.

The ProductSearch resource of the Shop OCAPI.

B.

The existing category's endpoint to perform a REST call.

C.

The iframe of the existing category page.

D.

The Search-Show Controller URL to perform a web crawl.

Discussion
Question 23

A developer wants to configure multiple products that should only be sold as a group. It should not be possible for buyers to buy these products individually. How should the developer configure the products?

Options:

A.

Bundle

B.

Set

C.

Variation Group

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

B2C-Commerce-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99