Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by cassie

Page: 7 / 7

Salesforce B2C-Commerce-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: B2C-Commerce-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: cassie
Question 28

A Digital Developer is asked to optimize controller performance by lazy loading scripts as needed instead of loading all scripts at the start of the code execution.

Which statement should the Developer use to lazy load scripts?

Options:

A.

importPackage () method

B.

$.ajax () jQuery method

C.

local include

D.

require () method

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 29

A merchant has a requirement to render personalized content to n a category page via a Content Slot that

targets VIP high-spending customers during a specific promotional period.

Which two items should the developer create to achieve the specified requirements?

Choose 2 answers:

Options:

A.

VIP Customer Group

B.

Page Template

C.

Slot Configuration

D.

Rendering Template

Discussion
Question 30

A developer has configured the following log levels for categories & sub categories as

WARN logging is enabled for 'product’ and DEBUG for "product.import"

What will be the log level used for various categories and sub-categories?

Options:

A.

WARN and ERROR are lugged for product" and all its subcategories. For the subcategory 'product.import' DEBUG and INFO are also logoed

B.

WARN and ERROR are logged fix product' and all its subcategories. For the subcategory’’ product.import* DEBUG and INFO are not logged.

C.

WARN and FRROR ate lugged for product" and all its subcategories.

Discussion
Question 31

Which three object types can a developer import using the Merchant Tools > Content > Import & Export module in Business Manager? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Content slots

B.

Images and other static assets

C.

Products

D.

Folders

E.

Content assets

Discussion