Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCSE Exam Questions and Answers by timothy

Page: 11 / 18

Paloalto Networks PCCSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: PCCSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Cloud Security Engineer
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: timothy
Question 44

What will happen when a Prisma Cloud Administrator has configured agentless scanning in an environment that also has Host and Container Defenders deployed?

Options:

A.

Agentless scan will automatically be disabled, so Defender scans are the only scans occurring.

B.

Agentless scans do not conflict with Defender scans, so both will run.

C.

Defender scans will automatically be disabled, so agentless scans are the only scans occurring.

D.

Both agentless and Defender scans will be disabled and an error message will be received.

Discussion
Question 45

Which RQL query will help create a custom identity and access management (1AM) policy to alert on Lambda functions that have permission to terminate FP9 instances?

Options:

A.

config from iam where dest.cloud.type = 'AWS' AND source.cloud.service.name = 'lambda1 AND source.cloud.resource.type = 'function1 AND dest.cloud.service.name = 'ec2' AND action.name = 'ec2:TerminateInstances'

B.

config from iam where dest.cloud.type = 'AWS' AND source.cloud.service.name = 'ec2' AND source.cloud.resource.type = 'instance' AND dest.cloud.service.name = 'lamda' AND action.name = 'ec2:TerminateInstances'

C.

iam from cloud.resource where dest.cloud.type = 'AWS' AND source.cloud.service.name = 'lambda' AND source.cloud.resource.type = 'function' AND dest.cloud.service.name = 'ec2' AND action.name = 'ec2:TerminateInstances'

D.

iam from cloud.resource where cloud.type equals 'AWS' AND cloud.resource.type equals 'lambda function' AND cloud.service.name = 'ec2' AND action.name equals 'ec2:TerminateInstances'

Discussion
Question 46

Which three OWASP protections are part of Prisma Cloud Web-Application and API Security (WAAS) rule? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

DoS Protection

B.

Local file inclusion

C.

SQL injection

D.

Suspicious binary

E.

Shellshock

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 47

What are two ways to scan container images in Jenkins pipelines? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

twistcli

B.

Jenkins Docker plugin

C.

Compute Jenkins plugin

D.

Compute Azure DevOps plugin

E.

Prisma Cloud Visual Studio Code plugin with Jenkins integration

Discussion