Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCSE Exam Questions and Answers by koby

Page: 14 / 18

Paloalto Networks PCCSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: PCCSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Cloud Security Engineer
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: koby
Question 56

Which two integrations enable ingesting host findings to generate alerts? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Splunk

B.

Tenable

C.

JIRA

D.

Qualys

Discussion
Question 57

Which option identifies the Prisma Cloud Compute Edition?

Options:

A.

Package installed with APT

B.

Downloadable, self-hosted software

C.

Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)

D.

Plugin to Prisma Cloud

Discussion
Question 58

A security team is deploying Cloud Native Application Firewall (CNAF) on a containerized web application. The application is running an NGINX container. The container is listening on port 8080 and is mapped to host port 80.

Which port should the team specify in the CNAF rule to protect the application?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 59

Which options show the steps required after upgrade of Console?

Options:

A.

Uninstall Defenders Upgrade Jenkins Plugin

Upgrade twistcli where applicable

Allow the Console to redeploy the Defender

B.

Update the Console image in the Twistlock hosted registry Update the Defender image in the Twistlock hosted registry Uninstall Defenders

C.

Upgrade Defenders Upgrade Jenkins Plugin

Upgrade twistcli where applicable

D.

Update the Console image in the Twistlock hosted registry Update the Defender image in the Twistlock hosted registry Redeploy Console

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PCCSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCCSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCCSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99