Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCSE Exam Questions and Answers by oliwia

Page: 12 / 18

Paloalto Networks PCCSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: PCCSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Cloud Security Engineer
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: oliwia
Question 48

Which type of query is used for scanning Infrastructure as Code (laC) templates?

Options:

A.

API

B.

XML

C.

JSON

D.

RQL

Discussion
Question 49

What is the correct method for ensuring key-sensitive data related to SSNs and credit card numbers cannot be viewed in Dashboard > Data view during investigations?

Options:

A.

Go to Settings > Data > Snippet Masking and select Full Mask.

B.

Go to Settings > Data > Data Patterns, search for SSN Pattern, edit it, and modify the proximity keywords.

C.

Go to Settings > Cloud Accounts > Edit Cloud Account > Assign Account Group and select a group with limited permissions.

D.

Go to Policies > Data > Clone > Modify Objects containing Financial Information publicly exposed and change the file exposure to Private.

Discussion
Question 50

A customer finds that an open alert from the previous day has been resolved. No auto-remediation was configured.

Which two reasons explain this change in alert status? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

user manually changed the alert status.

B.

policy was changed.

C.

resource was deleted.

D.

alert was sent to an external integration.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 51

A Systems Engineer is the administrator of a self-hosted Prisma Cloud console. They upgraded the console to the latest version. However, after the upgrade, the console does not show all the policies configured. Before they upgraded the console, they created a backup manually and exported it to a local drive. Now they have to install a Prisma Cloud to restore from the backup that they manually created. Which Prisma Cloud version can they can restore with the backup?

Options:

A.

Any version of Prisma Cloud Self-Hosted Console

B.

Up to N-2 versions of the Prisma Cloud Self-Hosted Console that the backup created

C.

The same version of the Prisma Cloud Self-Hosted Console that the backup created

D.

The latest version of Prisma Cloud Self-Hosted Console

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PCCSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCCSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99