Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCSE Exam Questions and Answers by nour

Page: 16 / 18

Paloalto Networks PCCSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: PCCSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Cloud Security Engineer
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: nour
Question 64

Which data storage type is supported by Prisma Cloud Data Security?

Options:

A.

IBM Cloud Object Storage

B.

AWS S3 buckets

C.

Oracle Object Storage

D.

Google storage class

Discussion
Question 65

The security team wants to target a CNAF policy for specific running Containers. How should the administrator scope the policy to target the Containers?

Options:

A.

scope the policy to Image names.

B.

scope the policy to namespaces.

C.

scope the policy to Defender names.

D.

scope the policy to Host names.

Discussion
Question 66

A container and image compliance rule has been configured by enabling all checks; however, upon review, the container's compliance view reveals only the entries in the image below.

Questions 66

What is the appropriate action to take next?

Options:

A.

Deploy defenders to scan complete container compliance.

B.

Wait until Prisma Cloud finishes the compliance scan and recheck.

C.

Change the rule options to list both failed and passed checks in the compliance rule edit window.

D.

Change the rule options to list only failed checks in the compliance rule edit window.

Discussion
Question 67

Which two required request headers interface with Prisma Cloud API? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Content-type:application/json

B.

x-redlock-auth

C.

>x-redlock-request-id

D.

Content-type:application/xml

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 16 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PCCSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCCSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCCSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99