Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCSE Exam Questions and Answers by zach

Page: 5 / 18

Paloalto Networks PCCSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: PCCSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Cloud Security Engineer
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: zach
Question 20

Where are Top Critical CVEs for deployed images found?

Options:

A.

Defend → Vulnerabilities → Code Repositories

B.

Defend → Vulnerabilities → Images

C.

Monitor → Vulnerabilities → Vulnerabilities Explorer

D.

Monitor → Vulnerabilities → Images

Discussion
Question 21

The Unusual protocol activity (Internal) network anomaly is generating too many alerts. An administrator has been asked to tune it to the option that will generate the least number of events without disabling it entirely.

Which strategy should the administrator use to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Disable the policy

B.

Set the Alert Disposition to Conservative

C.

Change the Training Threshold to Low

D.

Set Alert Disposition to Aggressive

Discussion
Question 22

Which three incident types will be reflected in the Incident Explorer section of Runtime Defense? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Crypto miners

B.

Brute Force

C.

Cross-Site Scripting

D.

Port Scanning

E.

SQL Injection

Discussion
Question 23

Which step should a SecOps engineer implement in order to create a network exposure policy that identifies instances accessible from any untrusted internet sources?

Options:

A.

In Policy Section-> Add Policy-> Config type -> Define Policy details Like Name,Severity-> Configure RQL query "config from network where source.network = UNTRUSTJNTERNET and dest.resource.type = 'Instance' and dest.cloud.type = 'AWS*" -> define compliance standard -> Define recommendation for remediation & save.

B.

In Policy Section-> Add Policy-> Network type -> Define Policy details Like Name.Severity-> Configure RQL query "network from vpc.flow_record where source.publicnetwork IN ('Suspicious IPs', 'Internet IPs') and dest.resource IN (resource where role IN ('Instance ))" -> define compliance standard -> Define recommendation for remediation & save.

C.

In Policy Section-> Add Policy-> Network type -> Define Policy details Like Name.Severity-> Configure RQL query "network from vpc.flow_record where source.publicnetwork IN ('Suspicious IPs', 'Internet IPs') and dest.resource IN (resource where role IN ( Instance ))" -> define compliance standard -> Define recommendation for remediation & save.

D.

In Policy Section-> Add Policy-> Network type -> Define Policy details Like Name.Severity-> Configure RQL query "config from network where source.network = UNTRUSTJNTERNET and dest.resource.type = 'Instance' and dest.cloud.type = 'AWS'" -> Define recommendation for remediation & save.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 5 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PCCSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCCSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCCSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99