Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-343 Exam Questions and Answers by taylor

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-343 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution 9.2 Implementation Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-343 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: JD Edwards Supply Chain Execution (Logistics)
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: taylor
Question 8

A customer’s credit limit has been established at $10,000 and current outstanding A/R is $7,000. The customer has active, unshipped sales orders with request dates that are two months in the future and total $3,000. The customer calls today with a $500 order to be shipped immediately.

What happens to the order?

Options:

A.

The order goes on hold, because credit checking is performed for the total exposure, which includes open orders regardless of their request dates.

B.

The order does not go on hold, because credit checking only compares the dollar value for open orders against the credit limit.

C.

The order does not go on hold. The system automatically determines that the request date of the new order comes before the request dates of the existing open orders. The system will allow the $500 order to be processed, and put a credit hold on the order with the request date furthest in the future.

D.

The order goes on hold, because the total A/R amount is greater than 5% of the total of A/R and open orders.

E.

The order does not go on hold, because the actual outstanding A/R has not exceeded the credit limit, and the $500 order would still cause the total exposure to be less than $10,000.

Discussion
Question 9

If your customer requires lots to be restricted to one item and one branch/plant, where would you find the required settings for this?

Options:

A.

System Constants

B.

Item Availability Definition

C.

Application Constants

D.

Branch/Plant Constants

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 10

Which three functions are available to grid users? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Customization of individual data items by color is available.

B.

Preload a list or range of values into the data item fields.

C.

Always use the Personalized Grid Button to create a grid format override.

D.

When exporting data from a grid, all data fields are exported regardless of security.

Discussion
Question 11

Your client wants to set up a process for customers who were accidentally sent the wrong item.

What is the correct way to do this?

Options:

A.

Create a sales order for the replacement item, create a Credit Order for the incorrectly shipped item, and create a negative purchase order to receive the incorrectly shipped item.

B.

Set up the Returned Material Authorization process to create a sales order for the replacement item, create a Credit Order for the incorrectly shipped item, and purchase order for the incorrectly shipped item.

C.

Create a no-charge sales order for the replacement item, create a Credit Order for the incorrectly shipped item, and perform an Inventory Adjustment when the incorrectly shipped items arrive.

D.

Create a sales order for the replacement item and make journal entries to write off the incorrectly shipped.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-343
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-343 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-343 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99