Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1077-23 Exam Questions and Answers by samantha

Page: 7 / 11

Oracle 1z0-1077-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1077-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Order Management Cloud
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: samantha
Question 28

Which three statements are false in regard to integrating public Global Order Promising web services with external order capture and management systems? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

You can collect Sales Orders that are scheduled in external order management systems into Global Order Promising.

B.

No steps are required to enable calling Global Order Promising by using public web services.

C.

The services cannot be used to inquire about the availability of supply for a potential order before the order is created in Oracle Order Management.

D.

Several steps are required to enable calling Global Order Promising by using public web services.

E.

You cannot collect Sales Orders that are scheduled in external order management systems into Global Order Promising.

Discussion
Question 29

Which two tasks are used to set up statuses in the orchestration process configuration in Functional Setup Manager?

Options:

A.

Define Orchestration Status

B.

Manage Orchestration Status Values

C.

Manage Task Status Condition

D.

Manage Status Values

Discussion
Question 30

Your company has a warehouse that is classified as two different zones to enforce allocation and picking from only one subinventory at a time. The business has a contract with a specific outbound logistics carrier to deliver all orders for a particular customer zone or postal code.

How do you release orders that are scheduled to be fulfilled from a particular subinventory and delivered through a specific carrier?

Questions 30

Options:

A.

Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and the subinventory on the Demand Selection Criteria tab.

B.

Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as subinventory.

C.

Use a picking rule specifying the pickling order for the subinventory.

D.

Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and pick from a subinventory under the Options tab.

E.

Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as shipment priority.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 31

Your customer uses an external order capture system and wants to perform certain actions without routing them through Order Management. Which three services are available for the external system to call from Global Order Promising using public web services? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Return Order Lines

B.

Ship Order Lines

C.

Cancel Scheduling

D.

Schedule Order Lines

E.

Check Availability

Discussion