Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1077-23 Exam Questions and Answers by alina

Page: 10 / 11

Oracle 1z0-1077-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1077-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Order Management Cloud
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: alina
Question 40

Which two statements are true about the functional capabilities of Oracle Cloud Configurator? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

For users who do not have access to Oracle Fusion Product Hub, Oracle provides an alternative option to create models directly in the workspace area.

B.

Only the optional structure and attributes of a Product Item are imported from Product Hub to Configurator and not the mandatory elements because they cannot be configured by an end user.

C.

Multiple drafts of the same model can be modified at the same time, but they must be in different workspaces.

D.

The user interface pages are tightly connected to the model. You cannot add, delete, or reorder pages without affecting the model structure.

Discussion
Question 41

Which three statements are true about Discount Lists? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Users can define discounts for configurable models on Discount Lists.

B.

Discount rules can be defined at multiple levels: the root item, the components, or the entire configuration.

C.

Discount rules can be defined at the root level only.

D.

Tier and attribute-based adjustments are supported only at the root item level.

E.

Tier and attribute-based adjustments are supported at multiple levels: the root item, the components, or the entire configuration.

Discussion
Question 42

Your company moves material between warehouses within the enterprise. The warehouse user creates a Transfer Order document to perform these material transfers. To fulfill demands for customer Sales Orders, the warehouse user needs visibility of both the Transfer Orders and the Sales Orders.

What configuration is required?

Options:

A.

Create a Release Sequence rule.

B.

Create a Pick slip grouping rule.

C.

Update the Manage Supply executing document creation rule.

D.

Update the Supply Order defaulting and enrichment rule.

E.

Create a Pick wave release rule.

Discussion
Question 43

You have a requirement to configure a different user interface (UI) depending on the user accessing it.

For one hosting application, you want a full-featured interface where users can select all options. These users have product knowledge and, therefore, do not need to be guided as much.

For the other hosting application, you want a more guided interface that takes the users through each step and hides some of the product details that may be confusing.

How can you do this?

Options:

A.

By bullding this using different languages; for example, you can have the first hosting application to provide access by using American English and the second hosting application to provide access by using British English

B.

By doing nothing. You cannot have more than one UI based on different applications that are accessing it. All users will have to use the more simplified method.

C.

By using Dynamic Tree Navigation and making the first question that users are prompted with to be related to the interface that they want to use

D.

By building two separate user interfaces and for each UI and selecting the corresponding application under Applicability Parameters in the user interface setup

E.

By building a Configurator rule that shows different options based on the application that is accessing

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 10 / 11

1z0-1077-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1077-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1077-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99