Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1077-23 Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 5 / 11

Oracle 1z0-1077-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1077-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Order Management Cloud
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 20

Your customer wants to use Oracle Integration Cloud Service with Order Management to communicate business events. Select the option that shows the correct order in which the steps should be executed.

Options:

A.

Manage business event trigger points, create an integration, create a connection, and track business events.

B.

Track business events, manage business event trigger points, and create an integration.

C.

Manage business event trigger points, create a connection, create an integration, and track business events.

D.

You cannot use Oracle Integration Cloud service with Order Management to communicate business events.

E.

Create an integration, create a connection, and track business events.

Discussion
Question 21

Your organization processes several types of highly specialized customer orders, which require you to create multiple types of configurator frameworks in order to support these various order types. As part of implementing and maintaining Configurator Cloud, you will be working heavily with workspaces.

Which three statements are true aboutworkspaces?

Options:

A.

An effective date must be specified when you create a workspace.

B.

You can edit both the workspace name and description.

C.

You can edit the workspace description, but not the name.

D.

While creating a workspace, the name must be unique.

E.

To add a model to a workspace, you must modify it first.

Discussion
Question 22

You have set up a Processing Constraint prohibiting updates to an extensible flexfield in a fulfillment line when Ship-From Warehouse = "Operations" and the fulfillment line status = "Booked". Although the constraint has been created, it has not been enforced when a user updates a fulfillment line that meets these conditions.

Which is the most probable cause?

Options:

A.

The "Publish extensible flexfield" process was not run.

B.

A "Record Set" needs to be created for the extensible flexfieldto be visible on the "Manage Processing Constraints" page.

C.

The extensible flexfield is not enabled.

D.

The "generate packages"program was not submitted.

Discussion
Question 23

Your organization follows a pricing policy to determine the applicable price list based on the customer channel: Online, Dealer or Retail Store, through which their customers place an order.

Which configuration should be used to calculate the correct sales order price?

Options:

A.

Pricing Term Adjustment

B.

Pricing Segment

C.

Line Pricing Strategy Assignment

D.

Sales Pricing Strategy Assignment

E.

Price List Strategy Assignment

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 5 / 11

1z0-1077-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1077-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1077-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99