Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1077-23 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 6 / 11

Oracle 1z0-1077-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1077-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Order Management Cloud
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 24

Which three mandatory setups must be performed to create a purchase request for sales orders that will be fulfilled by a drop ship supplier?

Options:

A.

Select the Customer Sales Order Fulfillment check box under the Procurement offering.

B.

Define a sourcing rule of type Buy with a supplier and supplier site.

C.

Specify the preparer name in the Order Management parameters.

D.

Select the "Use Customer sales order" check box in the Group Requisitions section in the blanket purchase agreement.

E.

Create a business rule in Supply Chain Orchestration.

Discussion
Question 25

Which four order entities are global entities for which only one record for each instance of the entity is stored in the order orchestration and planning data repository? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Payment terms

B.

Unit of Measure

C.

Currency

D.

Warehouse

E.

Freight carriers

Discussion
Question 26

Your company has a requirement to transform sales orders imported from a legacy system into cloud.

Which Oracle Business Rule component determines the specific rule that will be used to transform the imported orders?

Options:

A.

Rule Conditions

B.

Facts

C.

Rule Actions

D.

Rule Dictionary

Discussion
Question 27

Your customer requires changes be made to the Order Management work areas. The customer would like to rearrange the tab layout and hide attributes. Which statement is true about this requirement and customizations that an administrator will be able to make?

Options:

A.

An administrator can only hide attributes and cannot rearrange the tab layout.

B.

An administrator can rearrange the tab layout, hide attributes, and add custom components such as links.

C.

An administrator cannot customize anything within the Order Management work areas.

D.

An administrator can rearrange the tab layout, hide attributes, and change default widths of columns and panels.

E.

An administrator can only add content and rearrange the tab layout. They cannot hide attributes.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 6 / 11

1z0-1077-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1077-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1077-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99