Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1049-22 Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 2 / 6

Oracle 1z0-1049-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Compensation Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1049-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Workforce Rewards Cloud
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 8

Which two methods can be used by the compensation administrator to publish budgets? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Publish budgets manually.

B.

Copy budget amounts from a previous cycle.

C.

Use a model to distribute budgets.

D.

Publish budgets automatically by running the Build Model process.

Discussion
Question 9

A corporation implemented Fusion Compensation and wants to validate the salaries with the setup. Select the two options that are true about validation setup. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Using grade rate validation, a warning message can be generated when the new or adjusted salary is outside the range of salary configured in the grade rate attached to the salary basis.

B.

Using grade rate validation, approval can be prevented when the new or adjusted salary is outside the range of salary configured in the grade rate attached to salary basis.

C.

Using either a formula at the element level or criteria at the element link level, a warning message can be generated when a new or adjusted salary does not pass the configured validation.

D.

Using either a formula at the element level or criteria at the element link level, approval can be prevented when the new or adjusted salary does not pass the configured validation.

Discussion
Question 10

Which three dates are mandatory while creating plan cycles? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Evaluation Period Start Date

B.

Worksheet Update Period Start Date

C.

Plan Access Start Date

D.

HR Data Extraction Date

E.

Performance Rating Date

F.

Default Due Date

Discussion
Question 11

A corporation implemented Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation. A Salary Basis has been created and attached to the workers anda Compensation cycle has been run. The corporation now wants to use a different Grade rate for the salary basis.

Which option is true? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

After the salary basis is associated with any worker, you cannot delete it or modify any characteristic. Therefore, a new Salary Basis must be created with a new Grade rate.

B.

A new Grade rate can be created and the Salary basis can be modified to include it.

C.

No new Grade rate can be created.

D.

The salary of an employee is based on the grade to which the employee is assigned. Therefore, nothing has to be changed at the salary basis level once it has been created. Employee data must be modified to reflect the new grade.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 2 / 6

1z0-1049-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1049-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1049-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99