Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1049-22 Exam Questions and Answers by keziah

Page: 3 / 6

Oracle 1z0-1049-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Compensation Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1049-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Workforce Rewards Cloud
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: keziah
Question 12

What are two attributes of primary element classifications? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

They are globally applicable.

B.

They are editable.

C.

They are user defined.

D.

They are not editable.

E.

They are predefined.

Discussion
Question 13

Your customer wants to configure a workforce compensation plan with multiple cycles. Identify two correct statements about plan cycles. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

A plan can have multiple compensation cycles, each with unique period dates.

B.

A plan can have multiple compensation cycles, each with same period dates.

C.

You can duplicate a cycle and specify the number of months to advance all dates.

D.

Each plan that requires a different cycle must be created manually.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 14

Identify the three correct statements for an alternate approver hierarchy. (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

By defining alternate approvers, you replace the standard approval hierarchy for a manager with a new set orsequence of approvers.

B.

The alternate approver must be a part of the regular plan hierarchy.

C.

You can create multiple approvers for the same manager.

D.

The highest Approval sequence is the final approver.

Discussion
Question 15

After the compensation plan was configured, the Validate Plan Setup process was run successfully with no warnings or errors. However, when the worksheet is accessed by a Line Manager, the Line Manager notices that employees who are ineligible are also visible in the worksheet despite running the Validate Plan Setup process.

What is the reason for this?(Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The Validate Plan Setup process does not validate eligibility profiles.

B.

The compensation administrator did not run the Validate Plan Setup process and run the Start Compensation Cycle process instead.

C.

The Validate PlanSetup process failed to report errors from the eligibility profiles.

D.

The Validate Plan Setup process showed a warning about errors on the eligibility profiles, which was ignored by the compensation administrator.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

1z0-1049-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1049-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1049-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99