Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1049-22 Exam Questions and Answers by coby

Page: 5 / 6

Oracle 1z0-1049-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Compensation Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1049-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Workforce Rewards Cloud
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: coby
Question 20

As compensation manager, you are creating a Salary compensation item to define a total compensation statement. Which two statements are correct about compensation items? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Compensation items are the foundation upon which the Compensation Statement is built.

B.

Compensation items cannot be used across statement definitions.

C.

Compensationitems need not be mapped to the specific source from which the compensation information is retrieved.

D.

Compensation items can be added to statement definitions directly.

E.

Compensation items are added to a compensation category to include them in statements.

Discussion
Question 21

While you are setting up Stock Details, you notice that the details you entered are different from the ones showing up in system.

What could have been the possible reasons for this? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

You may have forgotten to save the changes made.

B.

Another administrator might have accessed these settings after you have saved it.

C.

Network connectivity issue may have hindered your data being sent to the server.

D.

You do not have the privileges to change Stock Details.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 22

A corporation is implementing Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation and has set up an individual compensation plan for a contribution. This contribution has to be approved by the four members in parallel.

Identify the correct option regarding parallel approvals. (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Parallel approvals are not fully supported, but notifications can be sent to all members inparallel using the list builder resource option and configuring Application Role. However, the first person who claims the notification can approve it, and this ends the process and the other members lose control over the approval of the notification.

B.

Parallel approvals are supported by configuring the Application role option in the Resource list builder. Only after all the approvers approve will the process end.

C.

Parallel approvals are supported and can be configured using Static approval groups. Onlyafter all the approvers approve will the process end.

D.

A parallel approval option is not available and any approval configured is always sequential.

Discussion
Question 23

After creating a compensation plan and eligibility profiles, you are currently modeling the budget allocation. The HR manager informs you that one employee under Supervisor 1 has been seconded to a different country on a temporary basis with no changes to his employment terms and that this employee must be removed from the budgeting exercise.

What is the correct way of achieving this? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Use the Edit button in the Employee’s included area while creating a model to exclude the employee.

B.

Modify the eligibility profile by using a formula to exclude the employee from appearing under Supervisor 1. After the compensation cycle is completed, revert the eligibility profile to its original from, if needed.

C.

Advise Supervisor 1 not to allocate any compensation for the employee. In the meanwhile, manually adjust the budget allocated to Supervisor 1 to exclude the employee’s amount.

D.

Use the Include check box next to the employee’s name in the Budget worksheet to exclude the employee from the cycle.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

1z0-1049-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1049-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1049-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99