Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-101 Exam Questions and Answers by safiyah

Page: 2 / 11

Nokia 4A0-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Interior Routing Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-101 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 315 Q&A's Shared By: safiyah
Question 8

In an IP datagram, which field identifies the receiving application

Options:

A.

The protocol field of the transport layer header

B.

The port field of the transport layer header

C.

The protocol field of the network layer header

D.

The port field of the network layer address

Discussion
Question 9

What address is used when RIPv2 uses multicast to send its updates?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

RIPv2 does not have support for multicast

Discussion
Question 10

If a Router originates a type 1 router LSA with the E bit set what types of areas can it belong to? Select all that apply.

Options:

A.

Not So Stubby Area

B.

Stub Area

C.

Backbone Area

D.

Standard Area

Discussion
Question 11

Click the exhibit button.

Which of the following statements best describes the format of data traffic sent from the PC to the server?

Options:

A.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the system IP address of router R1; the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

B.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the router R1 port connected to the PC, the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

C.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the server, the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the server.

D.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the server; the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 11

4A0-101
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99