Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-101 Exam Questions and Answers by aris

Page: 6 / 11

Nokia 4A0-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Interior Routing Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-101 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 315 Q&A's Shared By: aris
Question 24

Which of the following best describes a unicast IPv6 address?

Options:

A.

Fixed total of 128 bits, where 64 bits are used for routing and 64 bits are used as an interface identifier.

B.

Fixed total of 128 bits, where 32 bits are used for the global prefix, 32 bits are used for the subnet and 64 bits are used as an interface identifier.

C.

Variable total length, where at least 48 bits are used for the global prefix, 48 bits are used for the subnet and 64 bits are used as an interface identifier.

D.

Variable total length, where at least 64 bits are used for routing and 64 bits are used as an interface identifier

Discussion
Question 25

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 25

Examine the physical topology of the IS-IS network, the metrics of the links and the levels of the routers. All routers have a system address included in IS-IS.

Which of the following describes the route that router R4 will use to reach the system address of router R6?

Options:

A.

Router R4 will have a route to router R6's system address with router R2 as the next-hop.

B.

Router R4 will have a default route with router R2 as the next-hop.

C.

Router R4 will have a default route with router R3 as the next-hop.

D.

Router R4 will not have a route that can be used to reach the system address of router R6.

Discussion
Question 26

What type of LSA is used to flood information about prefixes from one OSPF area to other attached areas?

Options:

A.

Type 1

B.

Type 3

C.

Type 4

D.

Type 7

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following concerning OSPFv3 is TRUE?

Options:

A.

OSPFv3 uses MD5 Authentication.

B.

Router LSAs carry IPv6 prefix information.

C.

NSSA is supported in OSPFv3.

D.

OSPFv3 uses a 64-bit router ID.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 6 / 11

4A0-101
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99