Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-101 Exam Questions and Answers by elis

Page: 9 / 11

Nokia 4A0-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Interior Routing Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-101 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 315 Q&A's Shared By: elis
Question 36

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 36

The following command sequence is executed on router R2:

• A: R2# configure router ospf router-id 10.10.10.99
  • A: R2# configure router router-id 10.10.10.66

On router R1, what router ID appears for router R2 directly after these commands are executed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 37

In IS-IS, which of the following statements regarding an L1/L2 router is false?

Options:

A.

An L1/L2 router can have neighbors in different areas.

B.

An L1/L2 router calculates separate SPF trees for the Level 1 and Level 2 topology.

C.

An L1/L2 router advertises its L2 routes to its L1 neighbors.

D.

An L1/L2 router sets the ATT bit in L1 LSPs to identify itself as an L1 router.

Discussion
Question 38

What causes an adjacency to change from down to two ways?

Options:

A.

When a link state update is received in response to a link state request.

B.

When a router receives a Hello packet that contains its own router ID in the neighbor list from a neighbor.

C.

When a router receives a database description packet from a neighbor.

D.

When a link state acknowledgement is received in response to a link state update.

Discussion
Question 39

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 39

A static route is created on router R1 "using the "static-route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 10.3.3.2" command. What command can be used to test the static route on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

ping static 10.5.5.5

B.

ping static 0.0.0.0/0

C.

ping 10.5.5.5

D.

ping 0.0.0.0

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

4A0-101