Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-101 Exam Questions and Answers by robin

Page: 11 / 11

Nokia 4A0-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Interior Routing Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-101 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 315 Q&A's Shared By: robin
Question 44

Which of the following best describes an OSPF Type 3 LSA?

Options:

A.

A Type 3 LSA is generated by an ASBR only when route summarization is configured.

B.

A Type 3 LSA is generated by an ABR only when route summarization is configured.

C.

A Type 3 LSA is generated by an ASBR to describe routes to routers outside the area.

D.

A Type 3 LSA is generated by an ABR to describe routes to routers outside the area.

Discussion
Question 45

In an OSPF network, which of the following is NOT a result of manual summarization on an ABR?

Options:

A.

It can reduce the topological database size.

B.

It can reduce the size of the route table.

C.

It can reduce the number of Summary LSAs.

D.

It can reduce the number of Router LSAs.

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following best describes distance vector protocols?

Options:

A.

They periodically exchange copies of routing tables between adjacent routers and do not maintain any knowledge of links on non adjacent routers.

B.

They use shortest path first algorithms, do not exchange copies of routing tables between routers and do maintain knowledge of links on non adjacent routers.

C.

They periodically exchange copies of routing tables between adjacent routers and maintain knowledge of links on non adjacent routers.

D.

They use shortest path first algorithms, exchange copies of routing tables between routers and maintain knowledge of links on non adjacent routers.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 47

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 47

All ports in the network are operationally up and have a speed of 1Gbps. Which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Data traffic from network 192.168.1.0/24 to 192.168.3.0/24 will be forwarded through router R2.

B.

Data traffic from network 192.168 3.0/24 to 192.168.1.0/24 will be forwarded from router R3 directly to router R1.

C.

The system interface of routers R1 and R3 must be included into OSPF for traffic to flow between the 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.3.0/24 networks.

D.

The OSPF adjacency between router R1 and router R3 is operationally up.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

4A0-101
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99