Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-101 Exam Questions and Answers by deborah

Page: 5 / 11

Nokia 4A0-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Interior Routing Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-101 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 315 Q&A's Shared By: deborah
Question 20

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 20

A static route is created on router R1 using the command "static-route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 10.3.3.2". What command can be used to test the static route on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

ping static 10.5.5.5

B.

ping static 0.0.0.0/0

C.

ping 10.5.5.5

D.

ping 0.0.0.0

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following best describes the function of an OSPF Type 4 LSA?

Options:

A.

A Type 4 LSA is originated by an ABR to describe a route to an ASBR to routers outside the area.

B.

A Type 4 LSA is originated by an ASBR to describe a route to itself to routers outside the area.

C.

A Type 4 LSA is originated by an ABR that is connected to a stub area. The LSA is injected into the backbone area to provide routing information.

D.

A Type 4 LSA is originated by an ABR that is connected to a stub area. The LSA is injected into the stub area to provide routing information.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 22

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 22

In the topology shown, router R1 is an ASBR configured to export external routes to OSPF. There are no stub or NSSA areas. Which of the following regarding LSAs is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Router R3 will advertise Type 7 LSAs to Area 0 and Area 2.

B.

Only routers R2 and R3 receive Type 5 LSAs advertised by router R1.

C.

Router R2 will receive Type 5 and Type 7 LSAs.

D.

Router R7 will receive Type 5 LSAs advertised by router R1.

Discussion
Question 23

An Alcatel - Lucent 7750 SR receives a route from an IS-IS LSP with internal reachability, and receives the same route from an OSPF Type 5 LSA. If all protocol preferences are default, which route will be installed in the route table?

Options:

A.

The route learned from IS-IS will be installed.

B.

The route learned from OSPF will be installed.

C.

Both routes will be installed.

D.

There is not enough information to answer the question

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

4A0-101
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-101 PDF + Testing Engine