Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by huxley

Page: 12 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: huxley
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit.

In the execution of the Scatter-Gather, the "steep 1 sec" Flow Reference takes about 1 second to complete, and the "sleep 5 sees" Row Reference takes about 5 seconds to complete.

About how many seconds does it take from the time the Scatter-Gather is called until the Set Payload transformer is called?

Questions 48

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 49

A Mule application contains two HTTP Listeners, each configured for different API endpoints: http://acme.com/apis/orders and http: //acme .com/a pis/customers.

What base path value should be set in an HTT? Listener config element so that it can be used to configure both HTTP Listeners?

Options:

A.

/apis/?

B.

/apis/

C.

/apis/orders|customers

D.

/apis/*

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 50

How does APIkit determine the number of flows to generate from a RAML specification?

Options:

A.

Creates a separate flow for each resource

B.

Creates a separate flow for each HTTP method

C.

Creates a separate flow for each response status code

D.

Creates a separate flow for each resource that contains child resources

Discussion
Question 51

A flow has a JMS Publish consume operation followed by a JMS Publish operation. Both of these operations have the default configurations. Which operation is asynchronous and which one is synchronous?

Options:

A.

Publish consume: Synchronous. Publish: Asynchronous.

B.

Publish consume: Asynchronous. Publish: Synchronous

C.

Publish consume: Asynchronous. Publish: Asynchronous

D.

Publish consume: Synchronous. Publish: Synchronous

Discussion
Page: 12 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

MCD-Level-1