Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by leonidas

Page: 3 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: leonidas
Question 12

Which of the module is imported automatically in Dataweave scripts?

Options:

A.

dw::core

B.

dw::System

C.

dw::Runtime

D.

dw::Crypto

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 13

Following Mulesoft's recommended API-led connectivity approach , an organization has created an application network. The organization now needs to create API's to transform , orchestrate and aggregate the data provided by the other API's in the application network. This API should be flexible enought ot handle the data from additional API's in future.

According to Mulesoft's recommended API-led connectivity approach , what is the best layer for this new API?

Options:

A.

Process layer

B.

System layer

C.

Experience layer

D.

Data layer

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

What DataWeave expression transforms the conductorlds array to the XML output?

A)

Questions 14

B)

Questions 14

C)

Questions 14

D)

Questions 14

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 15

Questions 15

In the Choice router, the When expression for the domesticShipping route is set to "#[payload = 'FR']". What is logged after the Choice router completes?

Options:

A.

A string with value "FR"

B.

A DataVVeave syntax error

C.

The result of the intemationalShipping flow

D.

The result of the domesticShipoing flow

Discussion
Page: 3 / 17
Title